shareShare save to favoritesSave to Favorites printPrint Super Quiet 2000-Watt Gas-Powered Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut Off CARB Compliant
The WEN 2,000-Watt Inverter Generator provides clean energy, free of voltage spikes and drops, without all the noise of a regular generator. Produce up to 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of power. Our 79cc 4-stroke OHV engine operates at an extremely quiet 51 decibels at quarter load, quieter than a window air conditioner or the average conversation. The WEN 2000W Inverter Generator is also equipped with fuel shutoff. This helps fight the build-up and blockages caused by stagnant fuel inside of the carburetor, minimizing maintenance while prolonging the unit’s lifespan. Designed to mirror a pure sine wave, this generator limits total harmonic distortion to under 0.3 percent at no load and under 1.2 percent at full load, making it safe to run laptops, cellphones, monitors, tablets and other sensitive electronics. The lightweight design makes for easy portability while the ultra-efficient one-gallon tank provides over 7 hours of half-load run time. The panel comes equipped with two three-prong 120V 14A NEMA 5-20R receptacles, one 12V 8.3A DC receptacle and two 5V USB ports. Maximize fuel economy by engaging the eco-mode switch. This allows the engine to automatically adjust its fuel consumption as items are plugged into and unplugged from the panel. Need more energy? Easily link up any two WEN inverter generators using a WEN Parallel Connection Kit (sold separately) in order to share wattage amongst multiple units. Backed by a two-year warranty.
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc.)
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports